Come down and join us for 'Pub Quiz night' - Every Monday at The Galway Bay Irish Pub.
Fantastic spot prize's to be won, which might even include:
- A tasty Craft beer
- A delicious pint of Guinness
- Or an even tastier 'Irish Guinness Beef Stew'!
To get your mind fired up and your juices flowing, here is a few of the most common Pub Quiz questions!
- How did Vincent Van Gogh sign his paintings?
- What did Sir Christopher Cockerell invent?
- In Bingo, what number is referred to as ‘Doctor’s Orders’?
- What is the Mexican food Gazpacho?
- How many toes does a dog have?
- Which Beatle's first girlfriend was Thelma Pickles?
- What is the capitol city of Libya?
See more general common questions here
Common questions that relate to Austria:
- What is Austria's longest river?
- What is Austria's highest mountain?
- What is Austria's third largest city by population?
- Austria is split into localized regions known as what?
- What is Austria's main heavy industry?
- What is Austria's traditional unit of currency?
- What are the two main colours on the Austrian flag?
See more More questions here
Common questions that relate to Germany:
- What is the National Airline of Germany?
- In which year did demolition of the Berlin Wall begin?
- Who famously nailed his 95 theses to a church door in Wittenberg in 1517?
- What is the name of Berlins most famous landmark?
- What is the name of Germany's leading Table Tennis player?
- Who was the first German chancellor after World War II?
- What was the name of Germany's most famous World War II battle-ship?